Whatever the cause, you can boost that signal and get the maximum number of bars at home.
Or, better yet, just use Wi-Fi calling on a modern phone.
But Wi-Fi calling is a better solution that will remove the need for a strong cellular signal wherever you have good Wi-Fi, as long as your carrier offers it.
How can I boost my cell phone signal at home?
Reduce the interference between your cell phone and the tower:
- Move outside.
- Get near a window or crack it open.
- Get higher. Usually the second floor of the home gets better signal.
- Reduce interior clutter, especially metal & solid objects.
- Do some yard work, trim any tall trees & bushes.
How can I increase my phone signal?
7 Ways to Boost Cell Phone Signal Strength for Free
- Check Your Phone for Damage.
- Make Sure the Software on Your Phone is Up to Date.
- Use WiFi Calling When You’re on a Reliable Internet Connection.
- Disable LTE If Your Phone is Showing a Single Bar.
- Upgrade to a Newer Phone.
- Ask Your Carrier About a MicroCell.
- Change to a Different Carrier.
How can I boost my T mobile signal?
Suggested clip · 120 seconds
How to Improve & Boost Cell Phone Signal for T-Mobile | weBoost
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip