- How can I improve my BT WiFi signal?
- How do I fix my broadband connection?
- How do I check my BT broadband connection?
- Why does my broadband connection keep dropping?
- How does BT guarantee WiFi in every room?
- What is the best BT WiFi booster?
- Why is my Internet connection not working?
- How can I reset my broadband?
- Why does my internet keep disconnecting and reconnecting?
- How do I reset my BT broadband?
- How do I connect to BT broadband?
- Is there a problem with Btinternet?
How can I improve my BT WiFi signal?
How to get set up
- Position your Hub in the middle of your home.
- Move it away from the window.
- Keep it on show.
- Get your Hub off the floor on to a shelf or table.
- Don’t put it behind the TV or on top of a metal box.
- Keep it away from the fish!
How do I fix my broadband connection?
How can I fix a lost broadband connection?
- Is there a major fault in your area?
- Turn your router off and then on again.
- Check that your Hub is plugged in, turned on and there are no loose cables.
- Change from wireless to Ethernet.
- Check your extensions.
- Check your micro-filters.
- Try the bare minimum on your line.
How do I check my BT broadband connection?
The first step is to find out if there are problems in your area, or whether the problem is unique to you.
- Visit the Service status page and enter your telephone number to check for broadband issues in your local area.
- BT has a wealth of information online you can check out at www.bt.com/help/home/broadband.html.
Why does my broadband connection keep dropping?
Tracking down the cause of a dropping connection can be difficult. They can be caused by line faults, a problem with your equipment or something external to your property. If your broadband drops a lot, your line speed will automatically be reduced.
How does BT guarantee WiFi in every room?
BT’s Complete Wi-Fi service is designed to give customers a guaranteed wi-fi connection in every room of their home. The service combines a next-generation Smart Hub 2 router with up to three Wi-Fi Discs that all talk to each other using mesh networking technology.
What is the best BT WiFi booster?
How to choose the best Wi-Fi extender 2019
- TP-Link RE650.
- D-Link AC2600 Wi-Fi Range Extender.
- TP-Link RE200.
- Belkin AC1200.
- BT Wi-Fi Extender 1200.
- Prescitech Coredy N300 Mini WiFi Range Extender.
- Linksys RE6500. The best Wi-Fi extender for wired connections.
- Netgear EX7500. The best Wi-Fi extender for getting all the tricks.
Why is my Internet connection not working?
On the other hand, if the Internet doesn’t work on other devices too, then the problem is most likely with the router or the Internet connection itself. One good way to fix the router is to restart it. Turn on the modem and one minute later turn on the router.
How can I reset my broadband?
Method 1: Hardware reset
To reset the base station, follow these steps: Unplug the power adaptor from the base station, wait 10 seconds, and then plug the power adaptor back into the base station. After the base station power light turns green, the reset is complete.
Why does my internet keep disconnecting and reconnecting?
If you are experiencing issues with the Internet on your computer, where it is connecting and disconnecting again and again, it could be due to several possible reasons. If all devices on your network have the same problem with the Internet it is likely an issue with the cable or DSL modem, network router, or ISP.
How do I reset my BT broadband?
How to reset a BT Smart Hub or Ultrafast Smart Hub
- Find the recessed “Factory Reset” pinhole button on the back of your Hub.
- Using a paper clip or similar press the button and hold for 20 seconds. Your Hub lights will go out and your Hub will restart.
- Wait a few minutes for the Hub lights to settle.
How do I connect to BT broadband?
Connect and set up your BT Hub
- Connect. Plug the broadband cable (grey ends) into your Hub and the other end into your master phone socket.
- Turn the Hub on. Press the Power button on the back of the Hub.
- You’re online. Your Hub is ready when the light turns steady blue.
- Turn Hub on.
- You’re online.
- Turn Hub on.
Is there a problem with Btinternet?
BT Mail problems: Error code 0x800CCC0E – Cannot connect to server. This means your mail client is unable to connect to your mail server. If your connection to the internet is OK, and you can surf the web as normal, you should first check that the problem is not a temporary fault affecting BT’s mail service.