- How do I check my straight talk usage?
- Can I view my call history online with straight talk?
- What does Straight Talk service end date mean?
- Can you refill straight talk early?
- How much data do I get with straight talk?
- Can you retrieve deleted text messages from straight talk?
- How do I get my straight talk phone records?
- How can I check my call history?
- Does Straight Talk have phone records?
- How long can your Straight Talk phone be deactivated?
- How long does it take for straight talk to reactivate?
- How do I check my service end date?
Use the Straight Talk Website
- Launch your Web browser and visit the StraightTalk.com website.
- Click “See Balance/Service Date” on the website menu.
- Type in your Straight Talk phone number, the last four digits of your phone’s serial number and then click “Submit.”
How do I check my straight talk usage?
Text usage to 611-611 and receive your estimated data usage. Use applications to monitor how much of your data allotment you’ve used. Android phones: Download the Straight Talk My Account app to check your data balance.
Can I view my call history online with straight talk?
You need to request for a Call Detail Records for you to check the call history made on your phone. You can call our customer service at 1-877-430-2355 for further assistance.
What does Straight Talk service end date mean?
Your Service End Date is the last day of your Plan cycle and is determined by the date on which you activated your Service by redeeming a Plan. If you fail to redeem a new Plan prior to your Service End Date, your Account will be deactivated on your Service End Date and, if applicable, you may lose your phone number.
Can you refill straight talk early?
Unfortunately, no. Straight Talk Service Cards and Service Plans are non-transferable and can only be used by one phone. If I have another Service Card can I refill my account before my Service End Date? Yes, you can add a Service Card or refill your account before your Service End Date.
How much data do I get with straight talk?
Instead of 10GB, Straight Talk customers can now enjoy a whopping 25GB of data at up to 4G LTE speeds then unlimited data at 2G speeds. That means you get to spend more time social networking and streaming the things you love each month, without having to pay a penny extra.
Can you retrieve deleted text messages from straight talk?
If you want to get back deleted text messages from your straight talk phone, you need to use data recovery program. It can scan your phone deeply and find the deleted text messages for you. You can preview them and then recover any of the deleted text messages from your phone to computer.
How do I get my straight talk phone records?
Hi lilcutee. My name is Straight Talk Alita. To provide you information, please call our hotline number at 1-877-430-2355 from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST, Monday to Sunday so we can transfer you to the appropriate department that handles this kind of request.
How can I check my call history?
2.Checking your call history through the internet service provider:
- Log into your account using your login ID and password.
- Look for the call history tab on the screen and click on it.
- The numbers shown on the call history will include:
- Outbound and incoming calls with date, location, time and number.
- Missed calls.
Does Straight Talk have phone records?
Most of the times, there is no information that states that you can check phone records from Straight Talk, and the only way to do that is to contact them to obtain relevant information.
How long can your Straight Talk phone be deactivated?
The transfer process could take as long as 2 business days, but in most cases it only takes a few hours. Transfers for landline numbers may take longer. If your Straight Talk service remains inactive over 30 days, you will lose your telephone number.
How long does it take for straight talk to reactivate?
Please go to www.straighttalk.com/Activate. You will be able to reactivate your Straight Talk phone with the same phone number if you are within 30 days of your Service End Date.
How do I check my service end date?
To check the Service End Date for your Mobile Hotspot device, go to www.straighttalk.com in a web browser. Click “See Balance.” You will need your Phone Number and the last four digits of your Serial Number.