- How does EE WiFi calling work?
- How do I use EE Mini WiFi?
- How do I top up my EE mobile WiFi?
- Are calls over WiFi free?
- How do I know WiFi calling is working?
- Can I make calls using WiFi?
- How do I get London Underground WiFi on EE?
- What is EE WiFi Mini?
- How do I connect to EE WiFi underground?
- How do I top up by text on EE?
- Can I use my EE WiFi box abroad?
- How much data have I got left EE?
WiFi is a wireless technology that allows you to connect to a network, generally the internet.
Usually, you’ll need to be near a WiFi router or WiFi hotspot to connect.
4GEE WiFi uses EE’s mobile phone network to connect you to the internet wherever you have EE mobile coverage.
How does EE WiFi calling work?
WiFi Calling lets you call and text – even if you don’t have a phone signal. Simply connect your phone to a WiFi network and use your phone as normal. It means you can now make and receive calls in even more places.
How do I use EE Mini WiFi?
Activate pay as you go 4GEE WiFi
- insert the SIM into your 4GEE WiFi device.
- connect to the browser – you can do this by connecting a laptop or tablet to your 4GEE WiFi or by turning on 4G on your device.
- once connected, select Register.
- register your details, then select Activate.
How do I top up my EE mobile WiFi?
It’s easy to manage your account and top up your 4GEE WiFi account when you log in to My EE.
Topping up your device
- log in to My EE and choose Top up.
- select the amount you want to top up.
- enter your payment card details, review and confirm.
Are calls over WiFi free?
In general, WiFi calling is free service but if you need to make an international call, you have to pay for it. Another thing to consider is the price. WiFi calling is usually discounted from the phone package per minute so it is no cheaper than a Skype call.
How do I know WiFi calling is working?
To turn yours on, go to the Settings menu. On iPhones go to Settings > Cellular > Wi-Fi Calling and then toggle on Wi-Fi Calling on This Phone. On Android, you’ll generally find WiFi settings under Settings > Networks & Internet > Mobile network > Advanced > Wi-Fi Calling, where you can then toggle on WiFi calling.
Can I make calls using WiFi?
You can use Wi-Fi and mobile data instead of minutes from your mobile phone plan to make phone calls on Google Voice. If an internet connection isn’t available, Voice can make calls using the linked number from your mobile carrier that you set up.
How do I get London Underground WiFi on EE?
With EE, all eligible customers get WiFi on the London Underground, provided by Virgin Media, as part of their plan. The service is available in ticket halls, walkways and platforms at over 100 stations, but not in tunnels or between stations.
What is EE WiFi Mini?
EE mobile WiFi is a great way to get a WiFi internet connection while you’re on the move. With an EE mobile dongle you can connect to EE’s 4G mobile network and use this connection to create a mini wireless broadband cloud just for you.
How do I connect to EE WiFi underground?
How do I connect to EE WiFi hotspots?
- once underground, turn on your WiFi.
- select EE WiFi-Auto from the list of networks.
- set the ‘access method’ to EAP.
- set your ‘EAP method’ to SIM.
How do I top up by text on EE?
To top up with an E-voucher:
- text 150 with VO then a space and then the 16-digit voucher number. e.g VO 1234567891234567.
- call 150 from your EE phone and follow the instructions.
Can I use my EE WiFi box abroad?
Yes but there are a few things to know when using your 4GEE WiFi device abroad: if you’re outside the UK but inside the EU (including Jersey, Guernsey, the Isle of Man and Switzerland) you can use your 4GEE WiFi device or tablet data allowances to get online for no extra cost.
How much data have I got left EE?
To check your remaining allowances and credit, including minutes, texts and data, on your pay monthly, pay as you go or Flex plan account: log in to My EE. text BALANCE to 150 for free from your EE phone.