- Is Xfinity Mobile better than Verizon?
- Is Xfinity Mobile cheaper?
- How much does Xfinity Mobile really cost?
- Does Xfinity have good cell phone service?
- What is the cheapest Xfinity package?
- Can I get Xfinity mobile without Internet?
- Will Xfinity Mobile pay off my phone?
- What is the cheapest cell phone company?
- What phones can you bring to Xfinity Mobile?
- How much is Xfinity mobile per month?
- Is Xfinity mobile coverage good?
- Can I keep Xfinity mobile If I cancel Internet?
- Is Xfinity Mobile really free?
- Can I keep my number if I switch to Xfinity Mobile?
- Do you get a free phone when you switch to Boost?
- How do I negotiate with Comcast?
- How can I get Comcast to lower my bill?
- What is the best Xfinity package?
Although Visible and Total Wireless offer cell phone plans that run on Verizon’s network, Xfinity Mobile is less expensive.
With a cheaper cell phone plan, you may expect to make compromises — not with Xfinity Mobile.
Is Xfinity Mobile better than Verizon?
That’s more than twice as fast, and in some cases, over three times as fast as AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and TMobile’s downgraded speeds. Faster data: Because Xfinity uses WiFi hotspots and cell towers, when you’re on WiFi you may see a substantial increase in speed.
Is Xfinity Mobile cheaper?
Xfinity mobile plan costs are extremely low and flexible. Lower than any of the big 4 carriers, but lower than even most of the cheapest of bare-bones MVNO’s (who often have close to zero customer service). For starters, everyone gets: Unlimited nationwide talk and text, for free (say whaaaat?)
How much does Xfinity Mobile really cost?
How Much Does Xfinity Mobile Cost? Prices vary from $12 a month up to $45 a month, depending on the options you choose.
Does Xfinity have good cell phone service?
You pay Comcast every month, but you’re using Verizon’s network equipment. That means if you have good Verizon coverage where you live (most people do), you’ll have good Xfinity Mobile coverage. The service is only available to Comcast customers.
What is the cheapest Xfinity package?
Xfinity from Comcast TV Packages and Deals
|Package||Channel Count||Introductory Price|
Can I get Xfinity mobile without Internet?
No new lines
You can purchase a new device for an existing line, however, you must pay for it in full — without Xfinity Internet, Xfinity Voice, or Xfinity TV, you are ineligible for device payment plans on Xfinity Mobile devices.
Will Xfinity Mobile pay off my phone?
We don’t charge activation fees or phone line access fees, and your new SIM card is complimentary. When you bring your own device to Xfinity Mobile, your monthly bill for that line will only consist of taxes and charges for whichever data option you choose, By the Gig or Unlimited.
What is the cheapest cell phone company?
If you’re ready to break free of your pricey cell phone and data plan, here are a few discount carriers to consider:
- US Mobile.
- Virgin Mobile.
- Boost Mobile.
- Straight Talk Wireless.
- Scratch Wireless.
- GoSmart Mobile.
- Consumer Cellular.
What phones can you bring to Xfinity Mobile?
Only unlocked phones can come to Xfinity Mobile. Yes, you are now able to bring Android phones to Xfinity Mobile. Visit an Xfinity Store to make the switch. Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10e, Note 8, and Note 9 are all supported.
How much is Xfinity mobile per month?
For unlimited data, it’s $65 a month per line if you have Xfinity Internet, or $45 if you have one of the top-tier X1 video packages, typically starting around $150. Consumers can get up to five lines under that pricing. There’s also a “By the Gig” option, where you can pay for a finite amount of data every month.
Is Xfinity mobile coverage good?
Xfinity Mobile is a cell phone carrier that offers plans to current residential internet Xfinity customers aboard Verizon’s awesome network. This is one of the best reasons to go with Xfinity Mobile: see, Verizon has the best coverage in the country, with 70% of the United States covered by their 4G LTE network.
Can I keep Xfinity mobile If I cancel Internet?
Re: Cancel XFinity Internet but keep Xfinity mobile
Bhakee, if you cancel your internet service you can retain your XFINITY Mobile service. However, a $10 line access fee will begin to apply to each active line of service moving forward.
Is Xfinity Mobile really free?
Xfinity Mobile features unlimited nationwide talk and text, no line access fees on up to five lines, access to 18 million Wi-Fi hotspots and includes 100 MB of shared data for free.
Can I keep my number if I switch to Xfinity Mobile?
Old number, new phone
When you get your new phone from Xfinity Mobile, visit Activation to start transferring your phone number. You’ll need to enter a few account details from your previous carrier (account number and PIN). Toll-free numbers and pager numbers (500, 800, 888, and 900 prefixes) are ineligible.
Do you get a free phone when you switch to Boost?
Switch to Boost Mobile, get discounts and free phones. A limited-time promotion finds the Sprint prepaid brand rewarding customers who port their number from another carrier. Boost goes after tier-one carriers with its latest promotion.
How do I negotiate with Comcast?
Your Negotiation Plan
- Call Comcast. Call Comcast and navigate your way through their automated phone labyrinth to Comcast’s cancellation department.
- Cancel your service. Do not mince words.
- Listen to your offers.
- Ask for their manager.
- Negotiate a better deal.
How can I get Comcast to lower my bill?
Here’s what to do:
- Find a better offer from a competitor: If you have Comcast, go to AT&T’s website and see if they have a promo rate that’s lower than what you’re paying.
- Call Comcast’s retention department: The phone number for Comcast customer service is 1-800-XFINITY or 1-800-934-6489.
What is the best Xfinity package?
Which Xfinity package is the best?
- Xfinity’s X1 Preferred Double Play has high channel counts and fast internet speeds that will cover most people’s needs.
- The Digital Starter package includes most of the top channels, and for what you get, $49.99 a month isn’t a bad deal in the world of cable.